Melrose Arts Festival
April 8 - April 10, 2011
Melrose Arts Annual Juried Arts Festival
48 exhibitors, free to public, community participatory art project, art raffle, extended viewing hours, musical entertainment, food, drink& more!
Melrose Arts holds its annual Arts Festival April 8-10th at Memorial Hall in Melrose. The three day festival is a juried show featuring original fine art and fine craft by 48 artist exhibitors from Melrose and surrounding areas. This year’s festival also includes a participatory community art project free to the public and appropriate for all ages.
There will be a Preview Party Friday with live music from the Bruce Gertz Trio, complimentary appetizers and a cash bar.
There will also be a raffle all weekend to support Melrose Arts and the Arts Festival.
The festival is presented by Melrose Arts, sponsored by Comcast and also supported by the Melrose Cultural Council, a local agency supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.
- “Make your Mark” community collage presented by nationally acclaimed Melrose Artist Debra Corbett.
- Live Music Friday by the Bruce Gertz Trio
- Melrose High School String Quartet performs Saturday, 5-7 PM
- Wines for purchase Friday provided by Beacon Hill Wine
- Food for purchase Saturday and Sunday provided by Bobby C’s Restaurant
- Coffee for purchase Saturday and Sunday provided by Bohemian Coffeehouse
- The Melrose Arts Festival supports efforts to encourage the artistic vibrancy of our community.
Visit www.melrosearts.com for more information.