March 26, 2011
Imagine, discover, and explore a world that’s too small to see. NanoDays is a nationwide celebration of nanoscale science, and you're invited! Come celebrate with us at the Museum of Science on Saturday, March 26. Enjoy nano-related activities throughout the Museum of Science Exhibit Halls, including:
- lots of fun hands-on activities and demonstrations
- presentations on current science research
- performances of the Amazing Nano Brothers Juggling Show
- exploring nanotech-enhanced products already on the market
- building a giant balloon model of a carbon nanotube
Visitors can investigate super-thin materials used in solar cell technology, forces stronger than gravity, and sand that does get wet - even under water! Other activities include using your nose as a nanodetector and measuring yourself in nanometers.
Check out www.mos.org/nanodays for the latest schedules and activities.