A Night of Stars: Celebrity Gala to benefit the St. John's Food for the Poor Program
October 15, 2011
A Night of Stars: Celebrity Gala to Benefit St. John's Food for the Poor Program is a star-studded event that will join together Broadway stars and Hollywood celebrities for the benefit of St. John’s Food for the Poor Program (located on 44 Temple Street in downtown Worcester, MA) and to raise awareness of the increasing hunger in America. This is a one night only event and will sell out- buy your tickets today!
These legendary stars will come together for a night of comedy, music and entertainment:
• Hosted by Norm Crosby, Master of Ceremonies and Legendary Comedian
• Co-hosted by Boston’s own, Peter Meade
• Actress Connie Stevens, “A Woman for all Seasons”
• Legendary impressionist and comedian, John Byner
• Broadway star of “Fiddler on the Roof,” Theodore Bikel with Tamara Brooks
• Founder of The Irish Tenors, John McDermott
• Actress and singer, Joely Fisher
• Broadway and daytime drama grand dame, Anne Jeffreys
• Lead singer with members of the original world famous Platters, Virgil S. Gibson
• Actress and singer, Tricia Leigh Fisher
• Special Appearance by Actress Terry Moore
• Actor/producer Grant Cramer
• Keynote Address from Victoria Kennedy introduced by special guest Congressman Jim McGovern
The show is sponsored by St. John’s Church, the Shoe Shine Boys Committee, Carroll Enterprises, and The Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts.
Don't miss this Night of Stars: Celebrity Gala as we help those in our community who are in need today, and remind people that there is still a hunger crisis in America.