High Tea & History: Andover's First Golf Course
August 17, 2011
Join Society President Doug Mitchell as he leads the discussion on golf history in Andover. Andover’s first golf course was laid out in 1897 when golfing took the area by storm. The golf course was located on town land in the area between Rabbit Pond and Morton Street on land that is now part of Phillips Academy. Come to High Tea & History to learn about this little known part of Andover’s history. Free and open to the public.