Vivaldi: "The Four Seasons"
January 20 - January 22, 2012
“[Aisslinn Nosky’s] electric presence and scarlet red pixie haircut accent her masterful musicianship.” –The Toronto Star
“Aisslinn Nosky is a versatile musician with a passion for Baroque and chamber music.” –Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
Concertmaster Aisslinn Nosky makes her H&H solo debut in Vivaldi’s virtuosic The Four Seasons. Audiences tour Italy, from Handel’s operas written during his time in Italy to J.C. Bach’s dramatic symphony written just after his stay in Italy.
* Handel: Overture to Agrippina
* Corelli: Concerto Grosso in C Minor, Op. 6, No. 3
* J.C. Bach: Symphony Op. 6, No. 6 in G Minor
* Handel: Overture to Rodrigo
* Corelli: Concerto Grosso in D, Op. 6, No. 4
* Vivaldi: The Four Seasons