East Your Art Out!
HarborArts presents HarborArts Festival 2012, the 2 year anniversary celebration of the HarborArts Shipyard Gallery's grand opening; our exhibition of 30 large-scale outdoor pieces of public art by artists from three continents, curated by Randi Hopkins from the ICA. Come enjoy the Artwork, Music, Food & Drinks, Activities, and much more that the HarborArts Community has to offer.
The International Outdoor Gallery is a collection of “art with a purpose.” We would like to invite you to engage in this celebration with us and the Boston art community on September 22nd, 2012.
256 Marginal St. Boston, MA
HALF-PRICE SHUTTLE FROM CITY WATER TAXI!
This year at HarborArtsFest, you will find:
-Delicious local food
-A guided tour of our gallery with a brand new App!
-Activities (for kids too!)
-An awesome AFTERPARTY! reserve your afterparty ticket here: http://rkthb.co/10407
and much more!
-Diversity (from ZUMIX)
-Bernstein Brothers Band
-DJ Alex Tamer
Help fuel the festival AND GET REWARDS!!
Festival Posters, AfterParty Tickets, t-shirts, food, gallery tours, signed artwork, romantic waterfront dinners for 2, sculptures, promo opportunities, gallery memberships, and lots of high-5s and high-10s
To Fuel The Festival AND GET REWARDED, click here!:
If you are interested in being a vendor or want to participate in the festival please email Matt.HarborArts@gmail.com.
We at HarborArts acknowledge that YOU play a fundamental role in the local art community and insist you partake in the festivities!
Please remember, while this is a FREE event (excluding the afterparty), HarborArts is a 501-C3 Non-Profit organization. We count on your support to continue to make a difference. HarborArts Festival 2012 is a fundraising event and there is a suggested donation of $10.
HarborArts depends on the support of our fans and the community to continue to:
- Teach young children about the importance of preserving our water resources.
- Bring attention to worthy clean-up projects that focus on our local rivers and back bays.
- Highlight the campaigns of worldwide organizations that are winning victories for ocean conservation.
- Keep the HarborArts Outdoor Gallery running as one of the largest collections of public art in the city
- Maintain our offices and ongoing administration
- Bring in new works, focussing on art with a mission
- Maintaning our website
- Connect & collaborate with artists and other organizations
- Showing what each of us can do to make a difference now...
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at this years
HarborArts Thanks the Boston Harbor Shipyard & Marina for making everything we do possible!
Thanks to our sponsors:
East Boston Main Streets
Boston Harbor Shipyard & Marina
City Water Taxi