School of Rock February Break Camp 2012
Presented by School of Rock Boston at Lily Pad
February 18 - February 22, 2013
Ultimate Rock & Roll Performance Boot Camp
A great introduction to our year- round program. This is a way for new and current students to make huge strides in the performance abilities. Students receive intensive individual and group lessons on the instrument of their choice. The program culminates in a live show. This is an ideal program for advanced beginners.
Duration: 1 Week
Schedule: 9am - 3pm (Monday through Friday)
FREE EARLY DROP-OFF & LATE PICKUP!
Max enrollment: 20 students
Activities may include:
• Private & Group lessons with our instructors, many of whom are Berklee-affiliated.
• Being grouped into a band of 5-7 musicians under the tutelage of a director
• Learning 2 cover songs (sometimes 3 if band is uber-motivated)
• Writing 1 original song from scratch (or choosing a another cover song).
• Recording your songs onto a CD with your band.
• Guitar and drum maintenance clinics.
• Learning how to promote your show.
• Performing a public show at a local rock venue!
This program is open to students ages 7-17 who either sing, play bass, guitar, piano, or drums. All levels welcome! (No, we do NOT do age-differentiated grouping, so please don’t ask).