Make A Blast Against Brain Cancer 2013
Presented by Make A Blast Against Brain Cancer
April 27, 2013
Join us for another unforgettable night of dinner, dancing, drinking, raffles and hilarious comedy! Just think…all this fun AND you’re helping raise money for pediatric brain cancer research at Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center!! Most of the money raised at the event will be donated directly to the research of pediatric brain cancer and the balance will be used to purchase gifts for the 15 brain cancer patients being cared for at the hospital today.
WHERE: Bunker Hill Knights of Columbus - 545 Medford Street, Charlestown MA 02129 (Located directly off RT 93: 30 seconds from the rotary at Sullivan Square Station)
WHEN: Saturday April 27th at 6pm
TICKETS: $25.00 when purchased ahead of time at www.MakeABlast.com & $30.00 at the door
1. Automatic entry into the door prize raffle
2. Italian dinner buffet from Wellington's Pizzeria: http://www.wellingtonspizzeria.com/
3. Access to purchase prize raffles (over 50 baskets!), 50/50 raffles & card game raffles
4. Comedy show featuring five of Boston's finest comics
5. Dancing and music before the comedy show
6. The best Saturday night you've had in a long time!
BUY TICKETS NOW or visit to learn more: www.MakeABlast.com
Questions please email Elaina at EREPUCCI22@GMAIL.COM