Keys to Success! Composing Your Child’s Musical Path
March 21, 2014
oin the WCMS faculty for an informational evening specifically for parents who want to know more about choosing a musical path for their child. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the benefits of music study with plenty of time to address your specific questions, one on one, with our exceptional faculty members. This session is for you if you’ve ever wondered how to…
• find a music class that fits your child’s age and interests,
• know when it’s the right time to start private lessons,
• choose between private lessons or group instruction,
• help your child choose an instrument
• know when to start singing or playing in an ensemble or band,
• use music to enhance your child’s general education
While open to all parents, this evening will be especially helpful for families with toddlers through elementary school students. Faculty representatives will be available for a wide variety of WCMS programs including: brass, early childhood music/Dalcroze eurhythmics, guitar, percussion, piano/keyboard, music therapy, strings, Suzuki piano/violin, voice & choral, and woodwinds.
Free and open to the community.