BECOME AN ARTSBOSTON MEMBER
Since 1975, ArtsBoston membership has fostered the collaboration and continued growth of our cultural community, helping to promote the creative work that makes our region a desirable place to live, work, and visit.
Through innovative marketing, ticketing, and capacity-building programs, ArtsBoston provides its member groups with valuable tools to help increase revenue, expand audiences, and enhance professional development. Programs of ArtsBoston include our comprehensive arts calendar and information resource at ArtsBoston.org, BosTix discount ticketing programs, the ArtsBoston Audience Initiative, and the marketing, professional development, and technical assistance of the full ArtsBoston team.
ArtsBoston membership is open to arts, cultural, and entertainment organizations, both nonprofit and commercial, of all sizes. Our work focuses on the Greater Boston area, with the ability to do special promotional work for organizations throughout New England.
Click here for downloadable ArtsBoston Membership Application Form 2014-2015.
Questions? Please contact Ryan Impagliazzo, Membership and Marketing Manager, at ryani (at) artsboston.org or (617) 262-8632 x224.
ArtsBoston Membership provides access to our full range of member benefits throughout the entire membership season (September 1, 2014 - August 31, 2015). Membership dues are on a sliding scale based on your organization’s budget size and tax status.
|Annual Operating Expenses
||$ 185.00||$ 285.00|
|$ 50,000 to 100,000
|$ 100,001 to 500,000
|$ 500,001 to $1,000,000
|$ 1,000,001 to $5,000,000
|$ 5,000,001 +
If you are applying before March 1, 2015, your dues can be prorated by taking the full year amount, dividing by 12, and multiplying by the number of months between now and August 31, 2015.
If you are applying after March 1, 2015, your dues can be prorated to half of the full year amount.
Please contact Ryan Impagliazzo, Membership and Marketing Manager, at ryani (at) artsboston.org or (617) 262-8632 x224 if you would like to discuss our membership rates further.
Invest in an ArtsBoston Membership to:
Connect to Community
- Being a part of a community that is helping to ensure Greater Boston is nationally and internationally recognized as a hub of artistic and cultural excellence and innovation
- Updates from The Arts Factor, an ongoing initiative that uses data to demonstrate the impact that arts and culture has on Greater Boston
- Ongoing convening and peer-to-peer networking opportunities to share best practices and build a stronger community
- Subscription to ArtsBoston’s Members Only monthly newsletter featuring news, upcoming events, and promotional opportunities
- Opportunities to offer and receive complimentary tickets to fellow member organizations’ performances
- Special connections and marketing opportunities with the concierge and tourism community year-round
Promote Your Events
- Inclusion in ArtsBoston’s marketing promotions such as Mayor’s Holiday Special and Get ARTventurous!, in partnership with major local media
- Ability to develop new audiences with BosTix discount ticketing programs in advance and day-of-show, with inclusion in BosTix website, email, and direct mail marketing
- Social media promotion on ArtsBoston’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Homepage and featured placement throughout ArtsBoston.org, with inclusion in ArtsBoston Top 10 Weekly Picks emails
- Discounted member rates for website, email, and premium outdoor advertising at BosTix Booths in Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Copley Square
- Reduced member rates for advertising with major local media outlets
- Invitations to represent organization at cultural events and interact with audiences firsthand
Learn and Share Insights
- Discounted access to the ArtsBoston Audience Initiative, the leading tool for analyzing audiences and cultural participation
- Lead cultivation through access to patron names and information from BosTix.org
- Invitations to ArtsBoston member workshops including guest speakers, panel discussions on industry trends, and more
- Access to expertise of ArtsBoston leadership and staff as well as other member organizations
- ArtsBoston representation on behalf of member organizations at national conferences such as the International Ticketing Conference and National Arts Marketing Project
To apply for ArtsBoston membership, please download a copy of our application:
ArtsBoston Membership Application Form 2014-2015
Submit your completed application via email to ryani (at) artsboston.org or mail to:
Attn: Ryan Impagliazzo
31 St. James Ave, Suite 360
Boston, MA 02116
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.