BECOME AN ARTSBOSTON MEMBER
For over 37 years, ArtsBoston membership has fostered the collaboration and continued growth of our cultural community, helping to promote the creative work that makes our region a desirable place to live, work and visit.
Through innovative marketing, ticketing, and capacity-building programs, ArtsBoston provides its member groups with valuable tools to help increase revenue, expand audiences, and enhance professional development. Programs of ArtsBoston include our comprehensive arts calendar and information resource at ArtsBoston.org, BosTix discount ticketing programs, the ArtsBoston Audience Initiative, and the marketing, professional development, and technical assistance of the full ArtsBoston team.
ArtsBoston membership is open to arts, cultural, entertainment, and tourism organizations, both non-profit and commercial, of all budget sizes. Our work focuses on the Greater Boston area, with the ability to do special promotional work for organizations throughout New England.
Membership dues are on a sliding scale based on your organization’s annual budget size. Click here to go directly to our membership application.
Questions? Please contact Deborah Rosenstein, Member Engagement Manager, at deborahr (at) artsboston.org or (617) 262-8632 ext 224.
ArtsBoston Membership provides access to our full range of member benefits throughout the entire membership cycle (September 1, 2012 - August 31, 2013). Organizations that join mid-cycle will have pro-rated membership dues based on the month they join.
|Yearly Gross Income
||$ 165.00||$ 265.00|
|$ 50,000 to 100,000
|$ 100,001 to 500,000
|$ 500,001 to $1,000,000
|$ 1,000,001 to $5,000,000
|$ 5,000,001 and up
Please contact Deborah Rosenstein, Member Engagement Manager, at deborahr (at) artsboston.org or (617) 262-8632 ext 224 if you would like to discuss our membership rates further.
Invest in an ArtsBoston Membership to:
Connect to Community
- Ongoing convening and peer-to-peer networking opportunities to share best practices and build a stronger community
- Subscription to ArtsBoston’s Members Only monthly newsletter
- Invitation to participate in the 5th Annual ArtsBoston Fall Social + Arts Preview Event with Boston’s top hotel concierges for no additional charge
- Opportunities to offer complimentary tickets to the concierge community and fellow ArtsBoston members
- Special connections and marketing opportunities with the concierge and tourism community throughout the year
- Lead cultivation through access to patron names and information from BosTix.org
Promote Your Events
- Inclusion in ArtsBoston’s marketing promotions such as Mayor’s Holiday Special and Spring Kids/Teens Promotion in partnership with major local media
- Ability to develop new audiences with BosTix discount ticketing progams in advance and day-of-show, with inclusion in BosTix direct mail and e-mails
- Discounted member rates for online, e-blast, and premium outdoor advertising (at BosTix Booths at Copley Square and Faneuil Hall)
- Spotlight and premiere placement throughout ArtsBoston.org, plus member log-in for special editing privileges, event listing enhancements like adding reviews and video, and reporting
- Reduced ArtsBoston member rates with major local media outlets
- Social Media promotion on ArtsBoston Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Learn & Share Insights
- Opportunity to join the ArtsBoston Audience Initiative, the leading tool for analyzing audiences and cultural participation
- Invitations to regular ArtsBoston member workshops including guest speakers, panel discussions on industry trends, and more
- Access to the expertise of ArtsBoston leadership and staff as well as other member organizations
- Reports on national conferences and events such as the International Ticketing Conference, Association of Performing Arts Service Organizations, and National Arts Marketing Project
Click here for a print-ready list of benefits.
To apply for ArtsBoston Membership, please download a copy of our application:
ArtsBoston Membership Application 2012-2013
Submit your completed application online, or mail to:
31 St. James Ave, Suite 360
Boston, MA 02116
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.