Started over 30 years ago, BosTix is a true Boston original. As an audience development program of ArtsBoston for member arts organizations, BosTix ensures that the arts stay accessible to all audiences by offering 1/2 price and other exclusive, affordable tickets to theater, music, comedy and dance performances all over town.
As a member arts organization, BosTix offers 2 ways to promote and sell tickets to your performances:
- ONLINE up to 6 months in advance at www.BosTix.org (mobile accessible)
- IN PERSON day-of-show at our ticket booths located in Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Copley Square
FOR CONTACT INFORMATION AND LINKS TO BOSTIX CONTRACTS CLICK HERE.
About BosTix Advance online ticketing
BosTix Advance ticketing is ArtsBoston's audience development program that empowers arts organization members to strategically promote their events through advance discount ticket offers on BosTix.org. As a member, you maintain control over your inventory. You decide pricing, seat location, quantity and duration of promotion.
About BosTix Day-of-Show, in person ticketing
BosTix Day-of-Show ticketing is ArtsBoston’s audience development program that enables members to sell 1/2 price day-of-show tickets at our two highly trafficked Booth locations - in Copley Square and at our newly renovated space in Faneuil Hall Marketplace (on the Freedom Trail). As a member, you maintain control over your inventory. You decide pricing, seat location, quantity and duration of promotion.
Offering discount tickets through BosTix has a number of benefits to compliment your ticketing strategy which include:
- Helping fill a house that might have gone unfilled, with minimal staff cost
- Giving your programs added marketing exposure through BosTix email, social media, SEO and print advertising programs at no additional cost to you
- Encouraging sampling by new patrons who might not have otherwise chosen to attend
- Cultivating leads through access to information for patrons that purchase your tickets on BosTix.org
- Access to tourism professionals and tourists visiting Boston
And because BosTix is the ONLY nonprofit discount ticket outlet, every dollar patrons spend gets reinvested back into your arts community, helping to sustain and grow local cultural programming.