Washington Congregational Church
2nd NH Turnpike, Rte. 31
Washington, NH 03280
Granted in 1735 by Colonial Governor Jonathan Belcher of Massachusetts, the town was one of the fort towns designated to protect the colonies from Indian attack, named "Monadnock Number 8". On December 13, 1776, the newly established American revolutionary government incorporated the town as "Washington", after George Washington -- the first named in his honor.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.