33 Garden Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
The building, which is located in a Cambridge historic district, was built in 1905 and acquired by the School in 1998. It was named the Rey-Waldstein Building in 2001, in honor of Margret E. and Hans A. Rey and her parents, Felix and Gertrude Waldstein through the generosity of the Curious George Foundation and the estate of Margret E. Rey.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.