602 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
Alfred L. Morse Auditorium is a domed theater that is now owned by Boston University and used as an auditorium. Built in 1903 as Temple Adath Israel, Boston University acquired the building in 1967 when the congregation moved. In 1971, the building was named in honor of BU benefactor Alfred L. Morse, who was a member of the BU Board of Trustees from 1968 to 1973. The building is currently used for large lectures, events, and talks.
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
March 16, 2015
February 12, 2015
October 5, 2012