Lynnfield Town Common
corner of Main St and Summer St.
Lynnfield, MA 01940
Lynnfield was first settled in 1638, and the town common features the Old Meeting House, built in 1714, the Centre Congregational Church built in 1832, and the Old Burying Ground, dating from 1728, containing many graves of Revolutionary War veterans
There is no accessibility service information available at this time.